We are looking to hire for the position of Marketing Coordinator
Bachelors or Master’s Degree
1 to 2 Years, Building Material Industry experience will be given preference
- Marketing Coordinator plays a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the marketing department by providing comprehensive administrative support to the Marketing Manager and facilitating effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Scheduling meetings, and coordinating appointments with internal teams, external clients, and business partners
- Record accurate and concise minutes, capturing key discussions, decisions, and action items
- Drafting, proofreading, and editing various communications, including emails, memos, reports, and presentations.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for business trips and managing expense report and timely reimbursements
- Maintaining a filing system, both physical and digital, to ensure efficient document retrieval
- Supporting marketing projects and initiatives by conducting research, gathering data, and providing administrative assistance as needed
Females are encouraged to Apply.
Note: Please fill the form for apply the above position or send your resume to our HR ([email protected]) department and mention (Job Title) in subject of your email.